Members of the congregation of Holy Trinity, and others, do many different things around the church and Trinity Centre without which we simply couldn’t be what we are. We depend on them offering their time and skills.
Most people find that they enjoy their volunteering. It’s a great way to meet people and make friends, and to really feel part of the church.
There is always work to be done, and more volunteers are always welcome. There are jobs where you spend time with other people, and others where you can work quietly alone.
If you feel you have some time or skill to offer, please ask one of the wardens how you might help.
Here are some of the jobs that people at Holy Trinity freely give their time to do:
- Keeping the church and grounds clean and tidy
- Staffing the Trinity Centre
- Making coffee and tea after services
- Acting as welcoming stewards during services
- Helping run the groups for children and young people
- Flower arranging
- Planning and running the Friends concerts and events
- Helping to co-ordinate charitable giving
- Creating the magazine……and many, many more!
Heritage volunteer stewards
Even if you don’t plan to worship at Holy Trinity, if you would be interested in helping us keep the church open for visitors to enjoy the heritage of this building, see our information about becoming a Heritage Volunteer Steward.